Effective IT recycling and data security is essential whether you’re upgrading existing equipment, downsising or installing new systems. All these activities can be time-consuming, risky and disruptive.
When it’s time to consider the recycling of your IT assets there are four reasons why you should choose FLP:
- Secure removal of all company data and ID from a professional well established company.
- Maximising the residual value of your old equipment.
- Compliance with the latest legislation.
- No downtime.
We operate a total recycling policy and our preferred option is to refurbish and resell the IT equipment that we collect and we do this very successfully thanks to our established customer network and worldwide reach. In cases where equipment or component parts cannot be refurbished for the second user and maintenance market, they are broken down in to base materials such as glass, metals and plastics and recycled.
Our IT recycling package is specifically tailored to your business needs and once established includes:
- Data Destruction – certificated proof of erasure for every hard drive, available on request.
- A managed disposal service that can be fully integrated with your business needs.
- All disposal services are carried out to the latest legislation.
- Full audit trail with itemised reporting.
- The assurance of a full re-use or recycling service through our other services.
- Flexible collection times.
- Nationwide collection facilities.
Our hard drive erasure software permanently and safely removes all of the data on hard drives and exceeds the data destruction levels specified by major organisations and government bodies for PC reassignment, upgrades, refurbishment, recycling and donation.
FLP Solutions can collect all IT hardware equipment including:
Network Switches & Hubs
Network Routers & Firewalls
Other Miscellaneous IT Equipment